Ever since Michael Costello was on project runway, I’ve been obsessed because he is really talented. Also, his way of designing has really left in the clouds because I really love his dresses made for Beyonce, Sheisdash and Ashanti. At the same time, its New York Fashion week and when I received the Invitation i was jumping joy because I really admire him and hopefully one day I get to wear one of his designs. Therefore, I attended the Fashion Show where he showed his upcoming Fall Designs in which is a mix of sexy and glam in my eyes. This show was full to capacity and one thing that was a bit hard was using my camera. But my iPhone soomed in very well. I am sure you ladies love sexy yet classy. Here is what I’m talking about ladies. Enjoy his looks straight from the Runway.
Always Happy to live this life, Fashion Blogger with a huge passion in shoes…Love to make jokes and others laugh…Read My About Me. Johanna Cabral.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
You may contact me via below!
- AddressPO BOX 180423
Richmond Hill, NY 11418
Shop My Favorites
My Youtube Channel
- Camo StyleHello my loves happy humpday. Hope your day was delightful. As for me it wasn’t so bad in which is a good thing. I know I’ve been a bit Gina from the blogging, but in all reality the weather in nyc has been truly so cold and I honestly think I’m running out of winter […]