I love when designers can vary by including styles that can be worn either to work or on a regular basis. Colovos definitely has that appeal and more when the models were walking on the runway. I am actually loving how minimalist the designs are. I love maxi dresses as well as suits and rompers in which colovos has. I love every piece honestly, so versatile. Additionally this runway show was designed by longtime husband and wife collaborators Michael and Nicole Colovos. I am head over heels with some of there styles. This was one of my last shows in which I attended. I was happy to attend because every season I like meeting different designers. Also, they have a store here in manhattan on madison avenue in which is great when needing a garment from there runway show. Look below and enjoy there collection as much as I did.
Always Happy to live this life, Fashion Blogger with a huge passion in shoes…Love to make jokes and others laugh…Read My About Me. Johanna Cabral.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
You may contact me via below!
- AddressPO BOX 180423
Richmond Hill, NY 11418
Shop My Favorites
My Youtube Channel
- Suede Grey DressOutfit Details: Suede Dress – Marshall’s, High Heels – Nine West, Necklace – Forever 21 (similar Items Linked Below) Hello Loves happy sunday, Have you ladies and gents started revamping your closets with fun accessories and clothes? Well, let me tell you it seems like every season we are all there in the same boat […]