I love when designers can vary by including styles that can be worn either to work or on a regular basis. Colovos definitely has that appeal and more when the models were walking on the runway. I am actually loving how minimalist the designs are. I love maxi dresses as well as suits and rompers in which colovos has. I love every piece honestly, so versatile. Additionally this runway show was designed by longtime husband and wife collaborators Michael and Nicole Colovos. I am head over heels with some of there styles. This was one of my last shows in which I attended. I was happy to attend because every season I like meeting different designers. Also, they have a store here in manhattan on madison avenue in which is great when needing a garment from there runway show. Look below and enjoy there collection as much as I did.
Always Happy to live this life, Fashion Blogger with a huge passion in shoes…Love to make jokes and others laugh…Read My About Me. Johanna Cabral.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
You may contact me via below!
- AddressPO BOX 180423
Richmond Hill, NY 11418
Shop My Favorites
My Youtube Channel
- Suede Emerald DressThe outfit: Dress – Fashionnova, Shoes – Dune London (similar here) Emerald and Suede is one those colors that honestly transforms a women’s body. When I first saw this dress I was in awe because I knew it was going to look oh so good. You guy know I love emerald and suede all together. […]